Shoe Dog: A Memoir By The Creator Of Nike
The influential founder and CEO of Nike shares the inside story of the company's early days as an intrepid startup and its evolution into one of the world's most iconic and profitable brands, offering insights into his own experiences as a young man who envisioned a company that would be run in atypical ways.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB U City
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scribner
- ISBN-13: 9781501135910
- ISBN: 1501135910
- Publication Year: 2016