Untitled Whoopi Goldberg Book
NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Whoopi Goldberg uses her starpower to bring tuberculosis out of the shadows!This engaging novel brings awareness of tuberculosis to kids in a not-so-scary way while also delivering a great story about friendship and the power to make a difference.Penny, the main character, is a popular cheerleader who becomes stricken with TB. Penny and her friends confront misperceptions about the disease and become motivated by the experience. After making a friend halfway around the globe who also has TB, Penny realizes that she can be an agent of positive change in the world. Encourage the child in your life to pick up this inspiring book today!"Help me energize kids and motivate them to be new activists--like myself--in the fight against TB!" - Whoopi Goldberg
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Scholastic
- ISBN-13: 9780545536974
- ISBN: 0545536979
- Publication Year: 2013