Unto The High Places
I have pondered the contemplative life, wondering how it could be useful or applicable to one in the twenty-first century. Might it be useful-even in this age of high-speed electronics, of smart phones, and Wikipedia-or should it be consigned to the annals of history to days when life was apparently simpler and quotidian challenges easier to resolve? Reduced to its essentials, the life of a recluse or eremite might, after all, prove to be instructive, freeing, and liberating. It might still be generally relevant.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781546267669
- ISBN: 1546267662
- Publication Year: 2018