Up To The Challenge
Prodigal son Lucas Dempsey reluctantly returns home to Anchor Island. Following his father's heart attack, the whole Dempsey clan steps up to keep the family restaurant afloat. For Lucas this means putting family first and his quest to make partner at his high-powered law firm on hold.Tough-as-nails boat mechanic Sid Navarro is happy to trade her tools for an apron to help the Dempseys in their time of need until she realizes she ll be spending her days alongside Lucas, the man she's loved from afar since high school. Playful verbal sparring leads to a smoldering but temporary summer fling that has them both falling hard within weeks.When the time comes for Lucas to return to his life in the big city, a place where Sid would never fit in, the lovers face a challenge neither saw coming. Do they ignore their feelings and walk away, or sacrifice their dreams to follow their hearts?Up to the Challenge is a sexy, fast-paced, romantic story of family, island life, and finding love in unexpected places.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amazon Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781477809686
- ISBN: 1477809686
- Publication Year: 2013