Update In Pediatrics
This concise and comprehensive volume updates health professionals on recent advances in the field of pediatrics. It includes chapters in every subspecialty of pediatrics, such as critical care, development emergency medicine and genetics. Ranging from traditional disciplines such as infectious disease and cardiology to more current disciplines such as adolescent medicine, metabolics and genetics this is an indispensable guide for the busy clinician who wishes to stay up-to date with latest advances in the field. Through the use of summaries and bullet points, the book conciselly describes the latest recommendations and guidelines in pediatrics and provides a good overview of the available technology for each subspecialty. The team of authors is made up of experienced clinicians and researchers in their respective fields. This book appeals to pediatricians, family doctors, nurses and nurse practitioners, allied health professionals, and health researchers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319580265
- ISBN: 3319580264
- Publication Year: 2018