Upon This Rock. . .My Church
The book "Upon this Rock, My church" is the first in a series of writings which will introduce and stimulate more dialogue concerning the biblical support and validity for a framework for the Multicultural Christian Church, emerging from GOD's Word. This book highlights the Multicultural Christian Church (aMCC) infrastructure in the early Church. The concept name "a Multicultural Christian Church (aMCC)" is definitively scriptural. The purpose for veiling the framework concept in scripture until now is crucial, yet simple. In His Alpha and Omega Wisdom, the FATHER knew that HE would bountifully bless HIS church and form it to be on earth as it is in Heaven. That has always been the intended design. But, the sin of covetousness, greed, and weak leadership has caused alarming moral decay, disconnection and dissension in the body. Today, in the new millennial era, the need for refocus and a "Next-Level" course of action for Christian churches, beyond denominational quagmire, is apparent. These writings will show Christian Churches everywhere how to move beyond denominational stagnation and squabbles. It will show them how to stand in unison as blessed, unique, contributing parts of the Body of Christ as they speak afresh, in one united voice, as the Kingdom of God on earth as in Heaven. As it was in the beginning, so shall the common cord of Christ be revealed in all things, especially the building of His Church.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780976494010
- ISBN: 0976494019
- Publication Year: 2005