A social worker (Shirley Henderson) is assigned to help an orphaned teen girl (Letitia Wright) who has repeatedly been in trouble with the law, and she hits on the idea of having her join a local singing choir. Unfortunately, the girl's more troubled friend (Isabella Laughland) interprets her new interest in music as a threat, and tries to undermine her bond with the social worker. Michael Caton-Jones directed this drama, which made its world premiere at the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival. Jack Rodgers, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ALLIED VAUGHN
- UPC: 818522018034