Vaast B1 N, N Ephemerisi
Poetry. Like the vast stellar bin or the blackbody that Michael Peters alludes to in this cosmic fertility myth, the primal "poems" and images that comprise VAAST B1N; N EPHEMERISI absorb all impinging radiation (the raw data that Peters' inks into it) and re-radiate an energy that is uniquely characteristic of the glowing body (the book object, and Peters himself). Bristling and oozing with storm petrels, glowvents, mutend probes, hoary tropes and other wild-type organisms, the spectral pattern of words and images is not only unique and characteristic of Michael Peters, but it's mathematically precise. It's his genetic kernel reduced to coded language and diagrammatic rhizomes, urgently re-propagated--without restraint--for our detectors (senses) to absorb, ponder and assimilate into our own beings. VAAST B1N is a visceral lexicon that is both mechanical and organic, that grates and augers down to the raw, bubbling cistern of creation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Small Pr Distribution
- ISBN-13: 9780979808005
- ISBN: 0979808006
- Publication Year: 2007