Vadose Zone Processes
Vadose Zone Processes provides a unified, up-to-date treatment on the movement of water through unsaturated media. In addition to covering the basic equations governing the flow and fate of water in unsaturated media, the text covers the biogeochemistry of vadose environments and the statistical description of vadose processes. The authors emphasize maintaining an intuitive understanding of how the results are derived and how they are appropriately applied. This comprehensive and important book will be useful not only to those in traditional fields such as civil engineering, geology, crop science, chemical engineering, agricultural engineering, and hydrology but also in the newer environmental engineering fields including containment transport, pollution remediation, and waste disposal.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780873719537
- ISBN: 0873719530
- Publication Year: 1999