Vat On Property Made Simple
VAT on Property - Made Simple examines the rules governing the application of VAT on property transactions. It is essential reading for legal and tax practitioners dealing with property transactions in Ireland Detailed commentary outlines the rules and their application and worked examples are provided throughout. The book also includes lists of tips for practitioners and tax advisors.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Professional
- ISBN-13: 9781847662576
- ISBN: 1847662579
- Publication Year: 2009