Vegan On A Shoestring
The People's Potato are a Canadian Food Not Bombs type project, started in a church to feed the hungry masses. They're political, for sure. And they lay out someof that food politics in this cookbook. Plus the essentials of stocking a vegan kitchen, and different ways to cook. They can also cook! Boy can they cook. 'Free' food doesn't have to be tasteless. And it can be nutritious, and vegan. Here's how. With recipies for breakfasts; sprouts, salads & dressings; sauces & dips; soups; entrees; snacks; teas and hot drinks; desserts; and meals for 300! Handily ringbound for ease of use. What a treat!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Peoples Potato
- ISBN-13: 9780973060904
- ISBN: 0973060905
- Publication Year: 2009