Ventricular Assist Devices And Kidney Disease: Clinical Perspectives
This text serves as a convenient one-stop resource on the pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases in context of advanced heart failure and presence of ventricular assist devices. Advances in managing heart failure, evidence-based practices and therapies are covered, along with the management of this unique and complex subset of patients. The book also provides insights into combined heart and kidney transplantation. Authored by leaders in nephrology, cardiology and transplantation, this book fills a critical knowledge gap in understanding and treating patients with acute or chronic dysfunction of the heart and kidneys and how one induces dysfunction in the other organ.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319746562
- ISBN: 3319746561
- Publication Year: 2018