Verbal Aspect In New Testament Greek
This book discusses what verbal aspect is, how it functions in New Testament Greek, and the ways in which it has been treated in the past century. Fanning provides a comprehensive, up-to-date analysis of the aspects of present, past, and perfect, and cites extensive sections of New Testament Greek as illustrative evidence. In the process, he proposes a new critical approach that will prove invaluable to interpreters of New Testament texts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Clarendon Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198267294
- ISBN: 0198267290
- Publication Year: 1991