Vermont Treecraft: A Complete Illustrated Guide To The Crafting Of Miniature Trees
Vermont Treecraft teaches the fine art of using Nature's own materials to create life-like , three-dimensional miniature trees perfect for display in a natural or dioramic setting. With illustrated, step-by-step instructions, the ease of creating a miniature tree will bring a sense of simple satisfaction to anyone who explores this art and when personalized with scaled accessories below the tree, becomes a wonderful new way to celebrate a favourite holiday, pay tribute to a special loved one or perhaps to capture a feeling of past or future moments. With treecrafting, the creative possibilities are as endless as Mother Nature... and just waiting for the crafter to discover.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781518880759
- ISBN: 1518880754
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: ILL