The Very Best Of The Rolling Stones 1964 1971
Released in early 2013 for no strong reason -- it loosely ties into the Stones' 50th anniversary bash, begun in the holiday season of 2012 and extending into the entirety of 2013 -- The Very Best of the Rolling Stones 1964-1971 is a good collection of 16 basics from the '60s and early-'70s Stones. It's all the hits you know by heart: "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction," "Get Off of My Cloud," "Paint It, Black," "Under My Thumb," "Jumpin' Jack Flash," "Gimme Shelter," "Honky Tonk Women," "Brown Sugar," "Wild Horses." Odds are you already have these tunes somewhere in your collection but in case you don't, this is a quick, easy way to get some of the best rock & roll ever made. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Monroeville
- Seller rating:
- Label: ABKCO Records
- UPC: 018771886921