Vhs Ate My Brain
Yeah, VHS tapes - remember them? Andrew Hawnt does, and so do a lot of other cult film geeks around the world, still watching and collecting weird movies on that beloved dead format. VHS ATE MY BRAIN is the chronicle of a life spent in front of too many bad movies (and a few good ones) and appreciating them as art - because nobody else will!So switch to the A/V channel, sort out your tracking and fast-forward past the copyright warning. This is how VHS ate my brain!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781496192646
- ISBN: 1496192648
- Publication Year: 2014