Create your own colorful vintage geometric patternsFollowing on from the sometimes complex lace ornaments in Book 10 of the Adult Coloring Books series, I thought it would be nice to take a little bit of a "time out" and provide you with some slightly easier coloring blanks.These vintage patterns, while less complex than many of the outlines you have worked with so far, are no less beautiful when you come up with a good combination of colors. Once again, you will find that Book 11 contains 60 full page line drawings ready to be brought to life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781515085935
- ISBN: 1515085937
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: CLR