Griffin is the boyfriend of a drug addict. Ginny is her daughter. The two find themselves stuck with one another after her mother leaves them with a goodbye letter. Griffin, feeling he was left with a responsibility he doesn't want, decides that Ginny would be better off with her biological father. Together they set out for California, her father's last known address, and find themselves on a journey that leads them through some tough neighborhoods and the seedy underworld of Los Angeles. Ginny, feeling hopeless and unwanted, has already lost her mother and now faces the loss of the only father figure in her life. Griffin, tough but protective, must come to grips with his feelings for Ginny. They have nothing to lose... except each other.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Warner Home Video
- UPC: 085365635425