Visitatio Infirmorum: Or, Offices For The Clergy In Praying With, Directing, And Comforting The Sick, Infirm, And Afflicted
by William Cope (1850)
Description: Second Edition. Full leather with embossed gilt-edged pages. Five raised spine bands. Fully functioning and very attractive brass clasp. Gilt spine title is bright and very readable. Sadly a previous owner used transparent Scotch Tape to keep the boards stable, as the photos show. No attempts were made to remove the tape but the book is so handsome it would benefit from restoraton by a professional. Wear to corner tips, but to extremely so. Several past owner's names on ffep and following blank pages. The text itself is immaculate. Dark blue silk bookmark still well attached and in excellent condition with no serious fraying or fading. . Published by Joseph Masters 1850. Very Good Condition. In our Anderson Mill store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1850
- Listing Date: 10/11/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A