Visual Messages: Integrating Imagery Into Instruction : A Teacher Resource For Media And Visual Literacy
Connect the curriculum of the classroom with the curriculum of the living room! This new edition of Considine and Haley's pioneering work helps you institute and maintain a viable program in visual (or media) literacy. Fascinating background information on the visual literacy movement is followed by dozens of effective strategies and classroom activities that are ready to implement, plus lists of resources for further exploration. The activities span the curriculum and teach your students the critical-viewing and media literacy skills they need in our media-oriented world. All activities are coded by grade level and curriculum area. This is a vital resource for an emerging area of study.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Libraries Unltd Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780872879126
- ISBN: 0872879127
- Publication Year: 1992