Vocational Rehabilitation And Mental Health
Vocational Rehabilitation and Mental Health is a practical guide for all members of the healthcare team to implementing effective services leading to sustained career development among people with mental illness. It examines the barriers to employment such as stigma, discrimination and fluctuating health and discusses the evidence underpinning the provision of effective employment services. The book goes on to examine some of the challenges with implementing evidence-based practice and discusses ways to overcome these challenges.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781405192491
- ISBN: 1405192496
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 1