Wagon Train: The Final Season
"Inspired by the classic western film Wagonmaster, directed by John Ford (The Searchers, Stagecoach), Wagon Train debuted on Wednesday, September 18, 1957 on the NBC Television Network. Following the stories of a wagon train as it leaves Missouri on its way to California, each episode focuses on a personal story of courage and perseverance of not just the main cast, but of the westward-bound emigrants as they made the perilous journey from the banks of the Mississippi to the Pacific shores. In the face of great odds, their uplifting, heart-warming, and at times heart-breaking stories tell the tale of how the west was truly won. They were hard-working people, determined and driven by the promise of rich fertile land and the freedom and prosperity that it would bring. But to get there they would have to make the hardest trip of their lives and to succeed they would need strong, knowledgeable people to led the way."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Timeless Media Group
- UPC: 011301633170
- Region: Region [unknown]