Waheenee: An Indian Girl's Story
by Gilbert L Wilson (1921)
Description: Solid binding. Shelfwear and some fading at edges. Waterstaining to the top corner of the first ten pages. Beautiful pencil drawings on every other page. A collection of stories about daily life, told by Waheenee to the author, a professor at Macalaster college, who was sent out for cultural study by the American Museum of Natural History.. Published by Webb Publishing Company 1921 Good Condition. In our Northtown store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5) Spine notes: Gilt lettering. Shelfwear at top and bottom. Library lettering at lower spine. End papers: Front End-paper written on. Libary Stamped. Library card from Madison Scholl library with checkout card. Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1921
- Listing Date: 03/12/2019