Walking Alongside: A Theology For People Helpers
Integrating counseling--theory and practice--with the biblical revelation has now been attempted many times and with considerable success. However, in Walking Alongside, Bill Andersen has attacked the connection from a different angle. His starting point is what the Bible says about people, and God's relationship with them. He has chosen, from biblical theology, major features that should characterize Christian life, and has used these as presuppositions for any form of people-helping, but especially for counseling. From here the task has been to trace their therapeutic effects in the lives of those human beings needing such help.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wipf & Stock Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781620327043
- ISBN: 162032704X
- Publication Year: 2013