Walking With Arthur: Finding God On My Way To New York
James O'Donnell was contemplating divorce. Something was missing in his marriage and his life. His daily commute partner into New York City, Arthur, never preached to him or handed him a tract. They just walked ... and God worked. Written in a frank and inviting style that will make you feel like you are taking a journey right alongside him, Jim draws readers in with his gritty and honest candor. A great prequel to Letters for Lizzie.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Flagship
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Northfield Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781881273677
- ISBN: 1881273679
- Publication Year: 2005