Was Einstein Right? Not Quite! ?: Perfecting E=Mc2 And 'debunking Quantum Weirdness' Now Leads To 'the Holy Grail Of Unified Physicality
First and foremost, this Monograph is an original and revolutionary scientific treatise. I envision a 'Unified Physical Field Theory' that unifies the description of all natural phenomena under the improbable banner of Common Sense Physicality. I feel compelled to expunge the mystical interpretations currently in vogue within the Relativity, the Quantum Mechanics, and the Particle Theories of Modern Physics. I thus seek to unify physics within a context of Objective Physical Reality. I contend that the mathematical presentations of Modern Physics are flawed in some very subtle ways. By slightly changing the mathematical formulations, we can completely alter the results. We can still explain the observations properly attributed to today's physics, but we can then restructure Modern Physics to conform to a viable vision of Common Sense Physicality.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781419616280
- ISBN: 1419616285
- Publication Year: 2005