Wasted The Story Of Food Waste
Renowned chefs discuss the economic and environmental costs of global food waste, and explore solutions that involve educating consumers and food suppliers. This documentary also includes interviews with industry experts, who talk about how to change the fact that one-third of all food produced on the planet is thrown away uneaten. Directed by Anna Chai and Nari Kye. Jack Rodgers, Rovi
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: VIRGIL FILMS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 829567127520