Watercolors are a wonderful way to explore the magic of colors. Layering and bleeding watercolors together can lead to breath-taking works of art. This informative guide to watercolors is perfect for young artists who want to try their hand at this versatile art form. They'll learn the fundamentals of painting with watercolors as they complete engaging projects. Step-by-step instructions with vivid full-color photographs ensure each project is accessible. Gorgeously designed and full of fun projects, this introduction to watercolors is sure to be a popular addition to any library or classroom.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gareth Stevens Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538235720
- ISBN: 1538235722
- Publication Year: 2019