Wavelets Theory And Its Applications: A First Course
This book provides comprehensive information on the conceptual basis of wavelet theory and it applications. Maintaining an essential balance between mathematical rigour and the practical applications of wavelet theory, the book is closely linked to the wavelet MATLAB toolbox, which is accompanied, wherever applicable, by relevant MATLAB codes. The book is divided into four parts, the first of which is devoted to the mathematical foundations. The second part offers a basic introduction to wavelets. The third part discusses wavelet-based numerical methods for differential equations, while the last part highlights applications of wavelets in other fields. The book is ideally suited as a text for undergraduate and graduate students of mathematics and engineering.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811325946
- ISBN: 9811325944
- Publication Year: 2018