We Can Do It!: A Problem Solving Graphic Novel Guide For General Physics
We Can Do It! is a problem-solving guide, in the form of a graphic novel, aimed at students in college-level general physics courses. Instead of just providing brief answers to sample questions or discussions of physics concepts without showing how to apply them to difficult problems, We Can Do It! stresses how to approach problems, what to do if you get stuck, and techniques that can be applied broadly.Features:Detailed, step-by-step solutions for more than fifty college-level exam problems.Graphic novel (cartoon) format Formula sheet, units sheet, and technique-choice flowchart Special protocols for solving problems involving forces and energy Task Tags indexing problems by technique (e.g. momentum), no matter what chapter they appear inA t-rex on a trampoline!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781517039882
- ISBN: 1517039886
- Publication Year: 2015