Webmaster Mac Intosh: How To Build Your Own World Wide Web Server Without Really Trying
Learn to create a Web page in only a matter of hours--it's that easy! In this Second Edition of the best-selling WebMaster Macintosh, LeVitus and Evans have returned to the drawing board to update every aspect of this fun and easy-to-read guide for turning a Macintosh into a World Wide Web server. Readers get the newest information on software, HTML editors, tools, and applications. Not only is the text completely updated--with the author's immensely entertaining and witty style intact--but the CD-ROM has also been completely overhauled to include new shareware and freeware which users will find extremely helpful. Includes a CD-ROM compatible with Macintosh running System 7 or later. Features: * Includes a CD-ROM with tons of great shareware and freeware * Describes all the setup and configuration information needed for a Web server, including important details about security, clickable maps and buttons, client-server architecture, and CGIs (common gateway interfaces) * Contains everything needed to write great HTML code for Web page design
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780124456020
- ISBN: 0124456022
- Publication Year: 1997
- Edition: 2 PAP/COM