What Does The Bible Say About?: A Bible Study & Journal For Busy People
This stylish and whimsical Bible study and journal was specifically designed in a small, compact format so it could be easily included in a busy life. So whether you are at the doctors office, sitting at a game, o in a hurry-up-and-wait moment, you can use this study to see what God says, journal your thoughts, or find a topic for a prayer.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781973635437
- ISBN: 1973635437
- Publication Year: 2018