What If Our World Is Their Heaven?: The Final Conversations With Phillip K. Dick
Recorded just months before his death, this collection of remarkable interviews with science fiction master Philip K. Dick provides a revealing glimpse inside the mind of an author whose influence on the science fiction genre is unparalleled and whose novels spawned such hit films as Blade Runner, in a collection that also features a selected bibliography of the author's works. Reprint.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Overlook Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781585670093
- ISBN: 158567009X
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: 1