What Is A Heat Wave?
"This informative book shows young readers how and why long periods of hot weather occur, where and when heat waves happen most often, and how extreme heat can be dangerous to people and animals. Readers will also learn about water shortages, droughts, and fire hazards, the equipment that meteorologists use to forecast heat waves, and techniques to stay safe during times of extreme heat"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crabtree Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780778723974
- ISBN: 0778723976
- Publication Year: 2016