What Reggie Did On The Weekend: Unfair!
On the weekend I told everyone about this hilarious book I'd just finished called What Reggie Did on the Weekend. (Have you read it? Of course you have. You must have. Why else would you be here?) Anyway, it was so good that I cried when it was finished. Okay, I might have made that up. The crying part, I mean. I didn't really cry. Instead, I followed Ma around the house and said "Please can I read book 2? Please can I read book 2? Please can I read book 2?" nine-hundred and twenty-one times. What's that? Yes, thank you, that is a remarkable achievement, isn't it? Yes, Ma's very proud of me. Anyway, so now you're wondering if the second Reggie book is as good as the first Reggie book, right? Well, let's just say you may not own enough underpants to get through this one. Seriously. *Every Monday at school, Reggie writes an essay that begins with "On the weekend..." WARNING: It's possible he's not kidding about the underpants thing*
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781534606289
- ISBN: 1534606289
- Publication Year: 2016