What's Good About Anger?: Putting Your Anger To Work For Good
Most people believe that anger is a negative emotion from which no good can come. Many people think that anger should not be expressed and that such feelings are wrong. This book explores the emotion of anger and how anger--which is a part of the human experience--can be put to work for good. This FOURTH edition integrates emotional intelligence skills with the best anger management strategies. Learn about: How to Rate Your Anger and Progress Triggers for and Physiology of Anger Anger's Many Faces The Power of Anger When Anger is Good Defusing Anger by Managing Stress Handling Anger Effectively Anger and Assertiveness Managing Conflict Turning Anger into Forgiveness When to Take a Break Cognitive Distortions and Changing Thinking How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Anger Frequently Asked Questions
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781518809293
- ISBN: 1518809294
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 4