What's Good About Anger?: Expanded Book & Workbook For Teens; How To Cope With Anger, Conflict, Aggression, Hostility & Bullying
This is the Second Edition (2016) of the What's Good About Anger? Expanded Anger Management book and workbook for teens. Includes teen scenarios, how to manage anger, aggression, hostility, bullying, conflict and more! Geared specifically for adolescents but is applicable to pre-teens. Includes: Overview and Instructions 16 Lessons: Anger Survey Anger's Many Faces The Power of Anger What is Good about Anger? Defusing Anger by Managing Stress Handling Anger Effectively Anger and Assertiveness Managing Conflict Turn Your Anger into Forgiveness When to Take a Break Plan to Change Your Life by Changing Your Thinking How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Anger Building Healthy and Successful Relationships Choosing Behavior Alternatives Defusing Anger and Hostility. Dealing with Bullying Accepting Responsibility for Unhealthy Anger Facing the Consequences of and Interrupting Aggression Inventories in Book: Anger Management Progress Report Anger Survey Assertiveness Inventory Empathy Inventory
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Mansfield
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781530806362
- ISBN: 1530806364
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 2 Workbook