What's Good About Home: Encouragement And A Few Good Laughs And Tears For The Busy Mom
With stories gleaned from years of raising her seven children, Elece shares her mishaps, traumas, heartaches, joys, and delights with moms in similar situations. Elece turns daily sights, sounds, and happenings into stories through which she shares her wisdom and insight to mothers everywhere. Elece knows how you feel and what you are going through
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781727062182
- ISBN: 1727062183
- Publication Year: 2018