What To Do About Dyslexia: 25 Essential Points For Parents
Offering readers honest advice, in this new book Dr. Selznick uses plain language to make dyslexia understandable and cut through confusion. It's like chatting with a knowledgeable relative or friend who's concerned about your child. Dr. Selznick offers hope grounded in reality--no sugar-coating the issues. His 25 essential points include the definition and characteristics of dyslexia, how dyslexia is assessed, how to approach remediation, and tips for conquering the most common learning disability.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sentient Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781591813002
- ISBN: 159181300X
- Publication Year: 2019