What Works In Improving Gender Equality: International Best Practice In Childcare And Long Term Care Policy
Drawing on comparative research from the United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Germany, and the Netherlands, this book provides an accessible analysis of what gender equality means across countries, what the implications of this meaning are for childcare and long-term care policies, and how other nations best practices can be adapted in any nation. It provides realistic and feasible policy solutions for a variety of issues, from what role individuals, families, communities, the market, and the state can play, to what difficulties might need to be overcome in different policy contexts. The first book to collect international best practices in childcare and long-term care, it discusses not only what works in achieving gender equality, but why.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Policy Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781447330486
- ISBN: 144733048X
- Publication Year: 2019