When Faith Goes Viral: 11 Success Stories Of The New Evangelization, From Alabama To Vladivostok
Reporting on several grass-roots projects undertaken in America, Eastern and Western Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America and other regions where faith is a new word journalist Philip F. Lawler offers a realistic report on the strategies and techniques used by activists to deliver the Catholic message. Reporting on both the failures and successes across a vast array of evangelist organizations including schools, parishes, pro-life groups, and home schools Lawler ultimately creates a portrait of a solid, active, and inspiring segment of fervent believers who walk the path of the apostles to speak the word of God.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Independent Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780824549824
- ISBN: 0824549821
- Publication Year: 2013