When Mary Becomes Cosmic: A Jungian And Mystical Path To The Divine Feminine
In exploring the Divine Feminie imagined in Mary, When Mary Becomes Cosmic opens us to another way to honour her - not unlike the mystics, who have travelled along this was to the depths- and helps us to explore the richness that lies in what Jung reffered to as the Catholic Church's treasury of image and metaphor. The archetypal images found in ancient and treasured "Litany or Loreto" form the framework for this books, and, enriched with quotes from a variety of spiritual writers, Richo guides us through reflections on: "Who is Mary?" and "What is the Divine Feminine?" Finally in the appendix, "A Retreat with Mary," the author encourages prayer with suggestions for various ways of praying with music, art, movement, silence, etc. as well as "being" with the image of Mary.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Berkeley
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Paulist Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780809149827
- ISBN: 0809149826
- Publication Year: 2016