When The Chocolate Runs Out: Mindfulness & Happiness
A portable treasury of gems from a lifetime of Wisdom. To know Lama Yeshe was to know he loved chocolate; it was his favorite metaphor to describe the nature of our attachments. This funny and trenchant little volume answers the question of how we can be happy even after the "chocolate" has run out. By cutting the cords of attachment, we discover the indestructible happiness that has always been--and always will be--available to us. Capturing the remarkable personality of Lama Yeshe, who played an integral role in introducing Tibetan Buddhism to the western world, When the Chocolate Runs Out will delight both readers who knew Lama Yeshe for decades and those who have never encountered this timelessly inspiring teacher. At once lighthearted and profound, this delightful book of wisdom is a perfect companion to How to Be Happy by Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wisdom Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781614295310
- ISBN: 161429531X
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint