Where Plants Grow
Plants can grow almost everywhere. This book explores ecosystems particular to the seven continents and watery environments, including forests, deserts, mountains, the ocean, and lakes. This book also includes an examination of how artificial environments like greenhouses and the indoors can be healthy for some plants, and how some artificial environments cause harm even beyond their own boundaries. For each environment type, this volume describes the types of plants that live there, and how well they thrive. Any young reader who wants to explore the needs of plants and how their environment meets those needs will find this book essential.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Britannica Educational Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538302057
- ISBN: 1538302055
- Publication Year: 2018