With dreams of becoming a professional snowboarder on her mind, Jessa drags her younger brother Pax up the tricky slopes of a mountain, ignoring warnings of an approaching storm. She's having a great time riding the powder--until the storm everybody warned her about gets in the way. Now whiteout conditions make it too dangerous for them to continue. This would-be professional boarder must figure out how to get herself and her younger brother to safety before they both freeze to death.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Darby Creek Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781541540378
- ISBN: 1541540379
- Publication Year: 2019