Who Gets The Yellow Bananas?: Wry New England Thoughts On The Human Condition
This book is not about fruit. It's about being able to look at the situations in which we find ourselves, and laugh. For instance, "Who Gets the Yellow Bananas?" deals with being in the right place at the right time in life. How is it, we ask, that for a precious few shoppers, the bananas are always a perfect yellow, while when you and I cruise into the produce department they are either green or just one step ahead of banana heaven? Then we laugh, reminding ourselves that, indeed, life isn't always fair - especially at the banana counter.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Peter Randall Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780914339830
- ISBN: 0914339834
- Publication Year: 2000