Who?S Your Daddy?: Bible Based Stories Showing God As A Father For Us All
Readers of all ages benefit from the overall theme of God as our heavenly Father and His love, care, and provision for people at all times, no matter the circumstances or how things appear. Engages the imagination, illustrates deeper meanings and gives insight into modern life in new and refreshing ways. Explores themes of teen identity, self-acceptance, mentorship, healing, forgiveness and commitment which some young readers wrestle with. Encourages readers to reflect on how to cope with life experiences such as the grieving process, self-conflict, self-sacrifice and surrender to God's divine will. Provides a collection of Bible-based stories for the readers' reflection.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Morgan James Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781642790412
- ISBN: 1642790419
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint