Wild Thing: An Eddie Dancer Mystery
Smart-mouthed P.I. Eddie Dancer returns for another hard-edged trip to the underground, this time to England after a psychologist friend calls in a panic: he has been accused of multiple, grisly murders, and is about to be arrested. It all began with a manuscript, the doctor claims?a 200-year-old treatise by the great Franz Anton Mesmer, who may have been dabbling in dark forms of mental manipulation. People who come in contact with the paper all end up murdered, from Mesmer's great-great-granddaughter, who smuggled it out of Germany, to Dancer's translator, who meets her fate at the brutal hands of a serial killer. Once Eddie teams up with an unlikely ally, the two of them unearth valuable information about the killings, the killer, and the power the manuscript has over their minds and, possibly, over the grave itself.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ecw Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781550227192
- ISBN: 155022719X
- Publication Year: 2006