Wild Thing: A Rocky Road
THis is a must-read memoir of a time when screaming teeny-boppers howled their way hysterically through 60's concerts. Pete Staples takes us behind the scenes of a life lived in the limelight as their hits reached the number 1 spot on the billboard in the UK and the US. In his own words, Pete tells you what it was like: "We had only been together for nine months when we recorded two songs in 45 minutes that became number one in the UK and America at the same time. This was quite an achievement and catapulted four lads from Andover into an unfamiliar world of greed, High Court battles and the inevitable arguments about money, leading to acts of self preservation and betrayal. Life in a pop group opens many doors, none more bizarre than the door to our manager's house, where we could have anything and anybody we wanted. It was also a period of great fun, hilarious antics and pride."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: New Haven Pub Us Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781910705834
- ISBN: 1910705837
- Publication Year: 2017