Wilderness Emergency Care
In wilderness situations where resources are limited and medical care is not immediately available, responders need a large repertory of skills to cope with emergencies. Developed by NASAR's education division in collaboration with Waterford Press, this easy-to-use guide contains supporting illustrations and is intended as a field reference for responders dealing with the most commonly encountered injuries and conditions. This lightweight folding guide is waterproof to withstand rigorous use in the field and fits easily in your pocket. Topics include wound care, injuries, emergency situations, nature hazards, and outdoor exposure risks. Great resource for SAR technicians and first responders as well as campers, hikers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Waterford Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781620053522
- ISBN: 1620053527
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: PMPLT